Enhance your digital marketing strategy with ArabClicks FREE toolkit for Web, Social & Email Publishers
If you’re working in the world of competitive digital marketing, the need to have access to free tools for affiliate marketers is a top priority. These tools can help you make the best use of a limited budget so that you maximize the available platforms and channels and become a competitive player. The right marketing tools will save you time, effort, and money as you manage your content and services. You can access data that allows you to analyze your successes and challenges as well as your competitors’ performance in real-time. Here are the best free e-marketing tools to monetize your website or blog, improve your digital marketing strategy, gain followers through social media marketing hacks, and get your message across to the widest possible audience.
Learn how to:
- monetize your website or blog
- optimize your social media marketing strategy
- supercharge your email marketing
- Design the best creatives
- Analyse your competitor data
FREE Tools for Affiliates – monetize your website, blog, social, messenger & email!
Web Publishing uses a content marketing digital marketing strategy to present your message to your audience through a website or blog. To monetize your website or blog with affiliate marketing you must:
- build and manage a website or blog
- create and organize content
- optimize your site for keywords and social media marketing hacks
- provide an optimal user experience
- analyze the site’s digital marketing strategy performance
- make changes as needed to improve your site’s SEO.
Tools for Website Creation and Management – including domain name, hosting services, content management and uploading:
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #1-
To monetize your website or blog you’ll first need to build that site. You can purchase a domain name through a web hosting service.
One high-quality option is the HostGator web hosting service. Once you sign up for a HostGator account you’ll be able to choose a free domain name and receive hosting services for a low monthly/annual cost. The free Lean Domain Search tool will give you help choosing an available domain name that best suits your business.
Additional sites that offer web hosting services with a free domain name include:
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #2 –
WordPress is the most popular and famous website builder in the world. If you’re a website owner who wants to monetize your website or blog, WordPress is your best option. Over 80% of websites are built with WordPress. WordPress is free, easy to use, and can be upgraded by adding various Plugins.
Additional/ Alternative Free Website Builder Tools include:
Tools for SEO – Search Engine Optimization:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) involves actions that you take to optimize your website for search engines (especially Google). As you prepare to monetize your website or blog, your goal is to upgrade your site’s ranking so that it appears in the first page of search results. You want your site to achieve the greatest possible natural access and attract more traffic. If you monetize your website or blog using the right tools, you’ll ultimately achieve more conversions.
Even if you use Google Paid Ads in your digital marketing or affiliate marketing strategy, SEO is indispensable.
There are many free e-marketing tools for SEO that you can use as part of your digital marketing strategy for keyword searches and SEO analysis.
The free tools include:
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #3 –
Google Keywords Planner
Google Keyword Planner is one of Google’s free tools for affiliate marketers. The tool lets you search for the keywords that users submit when they conduct an Internet search. By using relevant keywords that relate to your specific product or service you’ll draw those searchers to your site. Your keywords should be included in your site’s content as well as in headings and subheadings.
More Free SEO Tools:
- Keywords Tool – can be used in conjunction with the Google Keyword Planner to help you search for the keyword which will guide you as you monetize your website or blog . These include long-tailed keywords — phrases of 3 words or more that searchers use when conducting an Internet search.
- Ubersuggest – Free All-In-One SEO Tool for finding the best keywords for your site. Ubersuggest is also a good tool to guide you in creating new content, conducting SEO analysis, analysis of competitors’ sites and more.
- Answer The Public – It is an SEO tool that provides you with related keywords (especially long-tailed search words) relating to a search term that you specify. It shows search words in the form of questions, related words, searches that include prepositions and more.
Tools to track, analyze and improve website performance:
Tracking the behavior of your website visitors and users allows you to improve your site’s performance. You can also use the analytic tools to improve your site’s user experience as part of your digital marketing strategy. Improving the user-experience is helpful in reducing the site’s bounce rate and driving an increase in the number of clicks and conversions as your strategy to monetize your website or blog.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #4 –
Google Analytics is a free tool that analyzes the website’s performance to help you track where your visitors come from (sites that link to you) and how visitors interact with your site. An important component of your digital marketing strategy involves measuring the bounce rate, the amount of time that your visitors are spending on your site, the number of clicks that you get, the number of conversions that you achieve and more.
Additional free tools for affiliate marketers for tracking, analyzing, and improving a website as part of the digital marketing strategy:
- HeatMap – It offers limited features for free use but you can upgrade and access more information. It tracks how your visitors interact with your site. HeatMap generates reports, charts and heat maps that show how different elements on your site impact users’ interactions (calls to action, hyperlinks, photos and videos, etc.)
- Google Alerts – a free Google tool that sends you alerts whenever a new search result is indexed (if a site adds a new page or new content relating to the subject about which you’ve requested to receive notifications, a news article about a subject that you want to be alerted to, etc).
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #5 –
Google Mobile-Friendly Test
To optimally monetize your website or blog you need to make sure that your site is mobile-friendly. The Google Mobile Friendly Test enables you to check the compatibility of the website with mobile technology. The test allows you to diagnose problems or errors that affect the display of the website on mobile and gives you recommendations and instructions to fix the problems.
More than 50% of Internet users now use mobile, either part of the time or all of the time, so making sure that your website is mobile-optimized is a vital part of your digital marketing strategy.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #6 –
GTmetrix analyzes the performance of your website pages and provides guidance and recommendations so that you can improve performance. These include issues such as
- page load speed
- user/visitor experience
- bounce rate of the website
These items may mean the difference between being able to successfully monetize your website or blog or not as you aim to convert site visitors into customers.
Additional free tools to analyze the page performance of your website include:
- PageSpeed Insights – A free Google tool that measures page load speed
- Lighthouse – a free Google tool which analyzes the performance of any page of any website, and generates instant reports.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #7 –
Link Shortener: Bit.ly
Bit.ly is free to use if you want to shorten a link. It’s useful for affiliate marketers when they don’t want their Affiliate Links or Tracking links to appear that’s long or awkward. Bit.ly is one of the most helpful social media marketing hacks and one of the best email marketing tools — it’s unsightly to have a long URL appear in an email or on a social media page. You can also track your links using a shortened bit.ly link.
Additional link-shortening tools include:
We at ArabClicks offer our affiliate marketers 2 amazing tools to create tracked, profit generating Smartlinks and shorten them to Tiny URL – instantly:
- ArabClicks SmartLink Generator
- ArabClicks Offer Pages
Social Media Marketing Hacks – add your knowledge of the best free e-marketing tools
Marketing through social media platforms demands social media marketing hacks. Social media marketing is an important digital marketing strategy and is one of affiliate marketing’s most important strategic models. If you pay attention to a few simple social media marketing hacks you can reach huge numbers of potential customers and effectively increase the number of conversions.
Some of the best social media marketing hacks for affiliate marketing involve –
- Paid ads
- Organic Posts
There are a number of social media marketing hacks that will save you time and effort as you try to ensure that your ads and posts are seen by the highest number of users possible. They include:
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #8 –
Later is one of the most popular social media marketing hacks. This free tool allows you to pre-schedule your social marketing posts so that they appear at strategic intervals. You can then analyze their performance. As an exclusive Instagram partner, Later is especially ideal Instagram but it also interfaces well with Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #9 –
Facebook & Instagram Creator Studio
Facebook Creator Studio is one of Facebook’s top tools for creating visual (photos, designs) or audiovisual content (videos, video clips). As one of Facebook’s most widely-used social media marketing hacks the Creator Studio should be a central component of your digital marketing strategy. You’ll find it essential to your digital marketing strategy to add visuals to a Facebook or Instagram posts. You can schedule the posts in advance and track and analyze their performance through one common management and organization center.
Additional free/budget social media marketing tools:
Tools for Email Marketing. The best free e-marketing tool kits don’t forget email!
Email marketing is a vital component of a successful digital marketing strategy. Email marketing is a direct marketing method. With the best free e-marketing tools, you can customize the email so that every recipient receives exactly the message that is appropriate for his/her identified needs and expectations. Using the best email marketing tools shows consistently positive ROI. The results demonstrate that you can win more leads and achieve more conversions when you use the best email marketing tools
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #10 –
HubSpot is one of the best email marketing tools. Using Hubspot allows you to boost your digital marketing strategy by giving you the ability to send personalized emails to an unlimited number of contacts. You can use your emails to notify recipients about new promotions, new products, new services or you may just want to share general company news. As one of the best email marketing tools, Hubspot slows you to add affiliate links and smart links to the emails, track and measure email performance, discover clicks and conversions and improve your overall email marketing strategy.
More free e-marketing tools:
- Moosend places no restrictions on the number of subscribers, contacts, or the number of emails sent which makes it one of affiliate marketers’ best email marketing tools
- Sendinblue is another one of the best email marketing tools for affiliate marketers. It allows you to send emails to an unlimited number of subscribers – up to 300 emails per day.
- Mailjet lets you send emails to an unlimited number of subscribers, 200 emails per day, 6,000 emails per month.
- Omnisend is one of the best email marketing tools, providing the opportunity to send 15,000 emails per month to an unlimited number of subscribers.
- Aweber supports a maximum of 500 subscribers to whom you can send a maximum of 12,000 emails per month.
- MailerLite allows you to send an unrestricted number of emails to a maximum of 1000 subscribers
- Sender gives you the option to send 15,000 emails per month to a maximum of 250 subscribers.
- SendPulse can be used with a maximum of 500 subscribers, 15,000 emails sent per month. One of the best email marketing tools that this platform provides is the automation feature which enables A / B tests.
- MailChimp supports a maximum of 2000 subscribers. Senders can mail 10,000 emails per month. Affiliate links in MailChimp emails are not allowed so MailChimp may not be one of the best email marketing tools for affiliate marketers.
Tools for creative design – best free e-marketing tools
Regardless of whether your digital marketing tool is a website, blog, or account via a social media platform, in order to maximize your efforts you’ll need to utilize stunning creatives so you can add them to create more attractive, direct, stimulating and interactive posts.
There are several free e-marketing tools for social media that enable you to modify images, add filters, add text, define and adjust the sizes of social media creative. Your designs must suit the restrictions of the relevant platforms and these free tools allow you to do just that.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #11 –
Canva is one of the best and most popular graphic based digital marketing tool. It allows you to create or edit designs using various types of content such as images, videos, video clips, digital books, digital magazines and more. Canva offers hundreds of designs and pre-prepared templates, all for free.
Additional free e-marketing tools for creatives:
- Gimp allows you to design and edit photos for free. It is compatible with devices in all operating systems.
- OVER is available as a free or limited feature tool which gives you the ability to create, design and edit a wide range of content including photos, videos, fonts and more.
- UnSplash gives you the opportunity to download free photos, videos or video clips which you can then use for your own designs.
- Pixabay lets you download free photos, videos or videos.
- iMovie is a video creator and editing tool but it’s compatible only with macOS or iOS devices.
- Keynote facilitates the creation of presentations. Only compatible with macOS or iOS devices.
- VSDC Video Editor is a free video design and editing tool. Compatible with Windows devices.
- OpenShot Video Editor is a free video and video editing tool which is compatible with all operating systems.
- Google Sheets is part of the Google Suite. It is ideal for organizing and sharing data, information and analyzes online among team members.
All members then have access to modify and change content in real time. The Sheets tool also hosts Great free Google Sheet Templates, like: Google Docs, Google spreadsheets and Google Presentations.
- Evernote guides you as you create and organize notes. It includes notes of all kinds: photo notes, voice notes, web pages, projects, appointments and interviews, to-do lists and much more.
Tools for competitor analysis:
The world of digital marketing in general and affiliate marketing in particular is based on direct competition between marketers. Affiliate marketers in a specific sector offer the same products and services as they compete for the same customers through the same channels.
Therefore it’s important to utilize the best digital marketing/affiliate strategies so that you gain the competitive advantage. You must know your competitors, analyze their performance and investigate their strategies so that you can take whatever steps you need to give you an edge.
There are different types of digital marketing tools that allow you to analyze your competitors and their digital, marketing, and strategic performance. That’s what will give you the competitive advantage. The most comprehensive competitor analysis tools aren’t free on a long-term basis but you can generally use them for free for a specific period of time. You can then subscribe to the one that best meets your needs.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #12 –
Sprout Social is a comprehensive tool for analyzing competitors across all social media platforms and networks. It enables you to collect data about your competitors and compare your performance with theirs. The tool creates reports which gives you guidance and tools to point you in the direction that will allow you to improve your digital marketing strategy. With the knowledge that you are given you can outperform your competitors and even discover new markets. The free version of Sprout Social is available for 30 days.
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #13 –
SEMrush is an amazing free e-marketing tool for analyzing your SEO and your competitors’ SEO. It provides you with a comprehensive overview of the number of search words used on the site, the classification of keywords according to the volume of traffic, the natural traffic cost for the keywords in Google Paid Marketing Campaigns, etc. You can see your competitors’ search words and page performances which will give you the data that you need to attract more traffic to your own site.
The free version of SEMrush is available for 7 days.
Free bonus SEO analysis tools for competitors’ websites:
- SEOquake can be added to the Google Chrome browser so you can analyze the SEO of your website or your competitors’ sites in real time. The tool compares the sites and then collates data in a file that can be exported for offline use.
- MozBar can be added to the Google Chrome browser. You can analyze any page on any site and find the metrics that you need. Information provided includes Page Authority, Domain Authority, page rank, the number of links per page, their types, and more.
- MOZ Free Domain SEO Analysis Tool allows you to perform an SEO analysis for any domain name and access important metrics and information about it including:
- Page Rank based on their PA scale and links
- best performing pages
- best search terms
- on-site performance
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #14 –
BuzzSumo is a tool for searching, analyzing and monitoring content across the Internet and social media platforms. It gives you the data that you need so that you can identify the highest trending topics and include those topics in your own content.
You can sign up to receive free e-marketing tool and alerts about topics which you select.
Through BuzzSumo you get necessary information about discussion, research and trading trends in real time so you can then go on to create relevant content about it. In this way you can compete with your competitors for the same trending keywords.
You can try BuzzSumo for free for 7 days.
Tool for analyzing competitors’ email marketing strategy:
Free Tool for Affiliate Marketers #15 –
MailCharts is one of the best free e-marketing tools. Using MailCharts you can compare your performance in the world of email marketing with your competitors. You’ll receive information about the email marketing strategies that they are following including:
- the type of emails they send
- the number of emails that they send
- the frequency with which they send emails
- which words, templates, titles and creations they use and more
You don’t need to subscribe to your competitors’ mailing list to track their performance and analyze the email they send to their clients or subscribers.
MailCharts can do this for you.
There are hundreds of free tools for affiliate marketers that are available to support you in advancing your website in the search engines. You’ll be able to drive more traffic to your website, monetize your website or blog and increase the number of clicks and conversions for your business.
The best digital marketing tools are available for free or at budget prices – you just have to know where to look. These tools are applicable regardless of whether your digital marketing strategy includes website publishing, social media marketing, or marketing through messenger or email.
These best free e-marketing tools – email marketing tools, analytic tools, social media marketing hacks and content strategies will give you effective competitive advantages so you can outperform competitors and draw in new customers.
Through use of these strategies you’ll be able to improve your performance across multiple marketing channels by increasing natural reach, attracting more traffic and motivating viewers to turn their visits into actions.
Join us NOW!