Farfetch Affiliate Program
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. Farfetch operates the only truly global luxury digital marketplace at scale where lovers of fashion anywhere in the world can shop for an unrivalled range of incredible products from the world’s best brands and boutiques. With over 2,900 brands available on site, ranging from heritage brands to emerging designers. Consumers can shop across categories including Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Vintage, Fine Watches and Fine Jewelry - shipped to 190 countries around the world.
30 Days (unless overwritten by another affiliate link or Rewards code)
Conversion tracking is available on PC and Mobile Web transactions through browser cookies.
Terms & Conditions
Commission is paid for all approved sales, which are tallied at the end of the month.
- You may not bid on any of the Farfetch.com terms or variations in paid search ads, such as Google Adwords, Google PPC, and FaceBook Ads.
- You may not use the Farfetch.com name or any of its variations in pop-ups and pop-unders, as the name of your newsletter, in retargeting campaigns, in your app push notifications ads, or in wrong or misleading messages.
- You may not use methods such as cookie stuffing.
- You may not promote Farfetch.com in any sexually explicit materials, violent materials, libelous or defamatory materials, or any illegal activities.
- You may not promote Farfetch.com if you employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- You may not use a link to Farfetch.com which includes a redirecting link, that is generated or displayed on a Search Engine in response to a general Internet keyword search query, whether those links appear through your submission of data to that site or otherwise.
Note: All marketing activities must be conducted in adherence to the Advertiser’s terms and conditions.