Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing is the practice of sharing an Advertiser’s products or services with potential customers, generating a sale and earning a commission in return. Affiliate marketing involves four parties: the Affiliate Network (ArabClicks), the Affiliate (you), the Advertiser (online stores ie Noon, Souq and Amazon) and the Buyer (referred from your audience).
- How can I make money from Affiliate Marketing?
- With Affiliate Marketing, products or services are provided by others, while you provide a marketing outlet & receive a commission for your effort.
Promote Advertiser products & services in your web channels to earn a commision on every product sold. You can also earn commissions on leads or registrations, depending on the offer.
Example: An online fashion site offers 7% commission for every item purchased. You run a blog about fashion and write an article about the store. For every user that reads your blog and then purchases an item, you will receive a 7% commission on the value of the purchase.
- What is an Affiliate Network?
- An affiliate network acts as a connector between affiliates (publishers) and Advertisers. It allows affiliates to more easily find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for them, and allows Advertisers to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the affiliates participating in the affiliate network.
- What is Performance Marketing?
- Performance marketing is a form of advertising in which an advertiser pays for marketing activities only when there are measurable results. One of the most common forms of performance marketing is affiliate marketing in which an advertiser pays for the marketing activities when a consumer completes a purchase.
- How do I know if I am an Advertiser or an Affiliate?
- If you are a social media influencer or own a website or blog or other assets such as an app, and would like to earn money by promoting brands, products, and services, you are an Affiliate.
If you are a company offering goods or services through your website, and would like social influencers and site owners to promote you in exchange for commissions, you are an Advertiser.
- How are affiliate conversions tracked?
- As an affiliate marketer, you share special links or discount codes with your audience that the ArabClicks system uses to track your referred sales and credit you commissions.
Tracking Link – A unique web address that sends a customer to an advertiser’s website while crediting a commission to the affiliate who sent them.
Tracking Code – Discount codes you can share with your audience to earn a commission per coupon use. A.K.A. offline codes, coupon attribution, and coupon redemption.
- Where can I share my tracking coupons & links?
- You can share your tracking coupons and links in numerous channels, for example:
- Facebook Post/Story
- Facebook Group/Community
- Twitter Post
- Instagram Post/Story
- Snapchat Post
- YouTube Video
- Your Website
- Your Blog
- Email list or newsletter
- Whatsapp/ Telegram Group
- Paid Google Ads
- Paid Social Media Ads
- Community Blog Site
- Community Forum
- Can I stop promoting offers at any time?
- There is no commitment. You reserve the right to stop promoting a single or all of our offers at any time.
- What is ArabClicks ?
- ArabClicks is the Affiliate Network
of the Arab world.
We provide game-changing marketing solutions for GCC/MENA, while making it easy for social media influencers and web publishers to monetize their online content and traffic.
- Why ArabClicks?
We have built strong relationships with the leading local advertisers and Affiliates to ensure offers and traffic sources no other network can provide.
Also, ArabClicks provides innovative tools, designed to transform affiliates’ content into revenue with minimum efforts.
Our free products automatically connect you with top advertisers like Souq, Noon, Amazon and Ounass, plus you’ll always get our best-in-class sales commissions. read more
We, at ArabClicks, are passionate about your success. Partner with us, generate more profit, and empower your future. (read more).
- How much does it cost to join ArabClicks?
- Affiliates and Influencers are welcome to join ArabClicks for free. SIGN UP HERE.
- What is the risk to me?
There is no risks whatsoever. ArabClicks is a win/win performance-based collaboration.
Advertisers pay a commission to the affiliate only when a conversion/sale has been confirmed.
Affiliates earn commissions for each and every sale finalized.
- How can I contact you?
- We’d love to hear from you – just contact our support team: Support
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie (also known as a web cookie) is a piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser.
The cookie stores information like user preferences, registration information, and shopping cart contents.
When someone comes to your website and clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their browser. That cookie is used to register that the visitor clicked your affiliate link.
Even if the visitor leaves the Advertiser site and comes back later to make a purchase, you will still get credit for the purchase and receive a commission.
- How long do cookies last?
How long a cookie is valid, also known as ‘cookie life,’ depends on the advertiser.
For example, if the cookie life is 10 days, when someone clicks on your affiliate link, you’ll be paid a commission for any purchase they make within 10 days of the original click.
- What is a commission rate?
- Commission rates are based on a percentage of the total sale (e.g. 8%), and in some cases it can also be a flat fee for a transaction. Your commission rate is set by the Advertiser and will appear in the ‘Payout’ column of the Offer Search page and in the Advertiser offer page.
- What is CPA Commission Model (Cost Per Action)?
- This is a flat monetary amount that is paid when the conversion has been completed – a confirmed sale, a lead referred, etc. This is a very common payout method for affiliate offers.
- What is CPS Commission Model (Cost Per Sale)?
- This is a set percentage of the total amount of a purchase. For example: a CPS of 8% will pay the affiliate 8% of the total cart at checkout. This is a very common payout method for affiliate offers.
- What is an Affiliate ID? (sometimes referred to as Publisher ID)
- The ArabClicks Network Affiliate ID is a unique number that identifies the affiliate on the network. It is used within all tracking links so that the ArabClicks system knows which affiliate to credit with the sale.
- What is conversion?
- The event that occurs when the goal is met. Conversions can include the completion of a sale or lead referral.