Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing is the practice of recommending an Advertisers products or services to potential customers, generating a sale and earning a commission in return. The process of affiliate marketing generally involves four parties: the affiliate website, the affiliate network, the advertiser and the buyer.
- How can I make money from Affiliate Marketing?
- You can earn money by promoting specific products or websites in exchange for a commission on the earnings. If the users you sent then convert to actions like sales or registrations then you will receive commission for these actions.
In other words, the products or services are provided by others, while you provide a sales or marketing outlet.
Example: An online fashion site offers 7% commission for every item purchased. You own a blog page about fashion and write an article about the store in your blog with a link to the store. For every user that clicks on the link and then purchases an item, you will receive a 7% commission on the value of the purchase.
- What is an Affiliate Network?
- An affiliate network acts as an intermediary between affiliates (publishers) and merchant affiliate programs. It allows website affiliates to more easily find and participate in affiliate programs which are suitable for their website, and allows websites offering affiliate programs to reach a larger audience by promoting their affiliate programs to all of the affiliates participating in the affiliate network.
- What is Performance Marketing?
- Performance marketing is a form of advertising in which an advertiser pays for marketing activities only when there are measurable results. One of the most common forms of performance marketing is affiliate marketing in which an advertiser pays for the marketing activities when a consumer completes a purchase.
- How do I know if I am an advertiser or affiliate?
- If you own a website or other assets such as an app, social media platform or a blog and would like to earn money by promoting brands, products, and services, you are an affiliate, also known as an “Publisher”.
If If you are a company with an online store and offer goods or services through your website, and would like site owners and influencers to promote you on their website in exchange for commissions, you are an Advertiser.
- How can I promote my affiliate links?
- You can promote your affiliate links in numerous channels, for example:
- Email list or newsletter
- Facebook post
- Twitter post
- Instagram post/story
- Snapchat post
- YouTube video
- Whatsapp/ Telegram group
- Can I stop promoting offers at any time?
- There is no commitment. You reserve the right to stop promoting a single or all of our offers at any time.
- What is ArabClicks ?
- ArabClicks is the Affiliate Network
of the Arab world.
We provide game-changing solutions for the e-commerce marketing industry, together with a deep understanding of unique, localized needs. We can lead you step-by-step into the world of Affiliate marketing and ensure that your quality content will earn you money.
- Why ArabClicks?
We have built strong relationships with the leading local advertisers and Affiliates to ensure offers and traffic sources no other network can provide.
Also, ArabClicks provides innovative tools, designed to transform affiliates’ content into revenue with minimum efforts.
Our free products automatically connect you with top advertisers like Souq, Noon, Namshi and Tajawal, plus you’ll always get our best-in-class sales commissions. read more
We, at ArabClicks, are passionate about your success. Partner with us, generate more profit, and empower your future. (read more).
- How much does it cost to join ArabClicks?
- Affiliates and Influencers are welcome to join ArabClicks for free. SIGN UP HERE.
If you would like to sign on as an advertiser in our network, we are happy to provide a free consultation based upon your business needs – READ MORE HERE.
- What is the risk to me?
There is no risks whatsoever. ArabClicks is a win/win performance-based collaboration.
Advertisers pay a commission to the affiliate only when a conversion/sale has been confirmed.
Affiliates earn commissions for each and every sale finalized.
- How can I contact you?
- We’d love to hear from you and can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone +971 (0)45240315 or by Skype
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie (also known as a web cookie) is a piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser.
The cookie stores information like user preferences, registration information, and shopping cart contents.
When someone comes to your website and clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their browser. That cookie is used to remember the link the visitor clicked on. Even if they leave your site and come back later to make a purchase, you will still get credit for the purchase and receive a commission.
The cookie duration is set in the advertisers’ terms and conditions.
- How long do cookies last?
The cookie’s duration, also known as “cookie life,” depends on the advertiser and will be delineated in the advertisers’ terms and conditions.
For example, if the cookie life is 10 days, when someone clicks on your affiliate link, you’ll be paid a commission for any purchase they make within 10 days of the original click.
- What is a commission rate?
- Commission rates are based on a percentage of the total sale (e.g. 8%), and in some cases it can also be a flat fee for a transaction. Your commission rate is set by the advertiser and will appear in the payout column on the Offers page and in the advertisers’ terms and conditions.
- What is CPA Model (Cost Per Action)?
- This is a flat payout that is paid when the conversion has been completed – a confirmed sale, a lead referred, etc. This is the most common payout method for offers.
- What is CPS Model (Cost Per Sale)?
- This is a set percentage of the total sale of a conversion. For example: a CPS of 8%, will pay the affiliate 8% of the customer’s purchases.
- What is an Affiliate ID? (sometimes referred to as Publisher ID)
- The ArabClicks Network Affiliate ID is a unique number that identifies the affiliate on the network. It is used within all tracking links so that the ArabClicks system knows which affiliate to credit with the sale.
- What is conversion?
- The event that occurs when the goal is met. Conversions can include the completion of a sale or lead referral.
What is Affiliate Marketing?