Optimize Your Creative & Earn More Money
|When you first start affiliate marketing, knowing how to integrate marketing banners into your channel can be quite a challenge. But knowing which graphics your audience will connect is vital. So is understanding what will cause Facebook & Instagram algorithms to either show or hide your post. The following 6 principles will help you to reach and connect with the most people so you can make more money with Facebook Posts & Instagram Stories.|
Take just a few minutes to read the following article. We at ArabClicks are experts at earning money online, and we’ll teach you how to pick post create that converts in 6 simple steps.
1. Use Authentic Photos for your Instagram & Facebook Posts
Did you see a beautiful sunset or cityscape that took your breath away? Did you have a meaningful moment with your coffee this morning?
Your audience follows you because they feel an authentic connection with you and your life, so moments that touch you will probably also touch your audience.
Also, organic reach algorithms favor Facebook posts and Instagram stories with original – not stock – photography so when you use your own photos, your posts will be seen by many more people.
2. Create Original Instagram & Facebook Posts!
When affiliate marketing, make sure your Facebook and Instagram ads express the authentic you.
As discussed, you’ll make more money on Facebook & Instagram when you use your own images. But of course this is not always possible. So when you absolutely must use stock images, avoid the same stock images that you see everywhere.
This means you must make sure you pick different images than you see others using. It’s best if you’ve never seen the photo used anywhere before.
There are two main reasons for this.
- Facebook & Instagram use an algorithm which favors original photography – so unless you’re going to pay for Facebook and Instagram ads (which is a perfectly valid strategy) you’ll get more exposure on social with an image that doesn’t appear in many places all over the web.
- Your success as an affiliate marketer is based on the connection you have with your channel audience. It’s important for your followers to see you retain your channel’s personality even once you’ve started affiliate marketing – otherwise you could risk losing them.
There’s no one-size fits all marketing strategy, and your unique channel’s personality is what attracted your audience to you in the first place. If you’re careful to keep this personality intact, you can make money online with affiliate marketing – without losing your follower base.
3. Use a Facebook & Instagram Text Overlay Tool
Not only should your images be powerful enough to speak for themselves, but Facebook & Instagram algorithms will identify you as an ad and pull you out of people’s feed if the text on your images takes up greater than 20% of the total image area.
So when picking images to make money with affiliate marketing, you really need to hold yourself to this hard limit of 20%.
The easiest way to do this is with Facebook’s free text overlay tool.
Put one or two well-chosen words about a big sale or a percentage-off teaser and use the Facebook text overlay tool to check your percentage. You could also use your word allotment for your channel name and/or logo.
Use the same text overlay tool to make more money with your Instagram posts by placing a discount coupon code from ArabClicks on your photo or video.
These coupon codes are a great way to give your audience a discount – and yourself a commission – every time they buy, without attaching any links to your Instagram stories & posts.
4. Use The Right Size Photo for Your Instagram & Facebook Posts!
Your posts will look much better and appear at maximum size when they are optimized.
Also if you want Facebook and Instagram to show your posts in your audience feeds, using the native size for each application is key. Also tune into the
Try to use the best resolution possible, even if the images will be automatically downsized for most mobiles.
Here’s a quick reference for max pixel dimensions for Facebook & Instagram affiliate marketing posts:
- Facebook Posts: 1200 x 630
- Facebook Ads: 1200 x 628
- Instagram Posts: 1080 x 1080
- Instagram Videos: 1080 wide
- Instagram Stories: 1080 x 1920
- Instagram Ads:
- 1080 x 1080 Image & Video ads
- 1080 x 1920 Stories ads
Here are some other common max pixel specs you might need:
- Twitter: 440 x 220
- YouTube Thumbnail: 1280 x 720
- Snapchat: 1080 x 1920
Pro tip: When you’re in a rush and don’t have time to customize your posts for each environment, use a square Instagram style post!
Square posts look good in just about every different mobile social feed, and so they’re your best bet when you need a one-size-fits-all solution!
5. Use Facebook & Instagram Stories To Your Advantage
Instagram and Facebook stories are unique from normal feed posts and are presented very differently and to different users than normal photo and video posts.
Use this to your advantage to display just the right affiliate marketing content & earn more money from Instagram and Facebook.
- Using this channel, you’ll have a chance to fill the screen with a vertical video thus capturing 100% of your audience’s attention for a few short seconds
- Use this opportunity to present something something raw, suspenseful, or quickly expiring – not just the same post from your permanent Facebook or Instagram feed
6. Picture a Lady In Red on Your Facebook & Instagram Feeds
A lady in red can sell TVs, bedding, fashion, a trip to Singapore, or anything else for that matter.
So when all else fails, promote using a lady in red. Both women and men will fall for her & buy your product!
Trust us, it works 😘
Whether you’re primarily using Facebook or Instagram or another social medium to make money online – you’ll want to make the most of your creative graphic content to touch your audience and reach them in their post & story feeds.
We hope the preceding 6 points have given you some food for thought and pointers about how to pick creative that converts for your affiliate marketing posts so you can earn more money with Facebook and Instagram.
Excited about what you’ve read and want to jump in and try it out? Join ArabClicks TODAY