5 steps to make more with affiliate marketing: a digital marketing strategy guide to Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
In the world of affiliate marketing, your income is dependent upon finding a digital marketing strategy to sell your chosen products and services to an audience that’s influenced by you and interested in what you have to offer. While the long term effectiveness of this strategy is based on the quality of the content you produce and your personal engagement with your followers, in the short term, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads & Twitter Ads can help you find more of the right people and grow your channel.
The world of e-marketing in general, and marketing via social media in particular, has witnessed amazing growth in recent years, with huge amounts of money invested and countless numbers of competitors and marketers: content makers, channels and brands. All this “noise” can make it difficult to be found and “heard” by your target market – which in turn makes it difficult to grow your specific digital marketing niche.
Fortunately, there is a practical and reliable method to find the exact people who want to find you, which is an integral part of any successful marketing campaign in the modern digital marketing world, and that is: paid ads on social media – Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads to be precise!
By investing wisely in paid advertising, with a reasonable and moderate budget that you set yourself, you can leverage your affiliate marketing campaigns, so that your return on investment is positive and your bottom line increases.
Here’s how paid social campaigns can help you earn more money online
1) Paid social campaigns help you reach more users
Facebook Ads reach the Feeds of more users introducing them to you and your channel content, or if they already follow you, increasing their awareness of you and your content. Instagram Ads and other paid social also drives traffic to your channels outside of social media (e.g. website, blog …).
2) Paid Social Campaigns help you target specific audiences
Paid advertising such as Facebook Ads offers you several smart and innovative tools that help you to sort users according to several categories to help you craft an affiliate marketing campaign with the optimum success rate, such as: location, gender, age group and more. Targeting audiences such as you can with Facebook Ads is one of the most important factors for your campaign success and achievement.
3) Social media Ads help you grow your bottom line.
Even though you pay something for Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads, you can set a budget with a modest cap that results in your material return on investment being positive. With paid Ads, you’ll reach more users within your target audience who actively need, want and are looking for your services. These people are motivated to interact with your specific content and respond to your calls to actions – so you’ll achieve more conversions.
Paid Ads such as Instagram Ads and Facebook Ads are not a substitute for organic reach, but are part of a broader digital marketing strategy to achieve success in affiliate marketing.
Care must be taken to create valuable and meaningful content, and work dedicated to build a strategic presence in social media to ensure audience engagement and natural reach as well as to inspire follower loyalty.
Here are two articles about achieving organic reach using unpaid strategies – and golden rules to achieve more engagement and more conversions:
- 6 Creative Hacks to Make the Most of Your Facebook Posts & Instagram Stories
- Golden Rules for Post Text That Converts On Facebook and Twitter
And now, here is ArabClicks’ detailed guide with great step-by-step tips on how to use Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads to boost your digital marketing strategy and affiliate marketing bottom line.
Affiliate Marketing with Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads – STEP BY STEP GUIDE
1. Create Facebook Ads: Get Started
- Create a Facebook Business Page
- Choose a Name for the page. This could be your name or online handle which your audience identifies you with if you are a marketer, content maker, or business / brand name.
- Choose a specific page category. You can choose more than one category to reflect page activity and its message.
- Enter your business website. If the page is to promote a specific store, you can enter the website address.
- Choose the profile picture and the cover image of the page. Make sure that the images are original and clear, relevant to the content of the page and its message, express your brand, and are the ideal dimensions for presenting clearly.
- Add a dazzling description of the page, in which you define the page’s message and the services you provide through the content you create.
- Add a “CTA” button (call-to-action), inviting your audience to take whatever action you prefer, for example, to contact you on messenger
- Share relevant content that pertains to the audience you want to attract or to the brands you want to promote.
- If you are an affiliate marketer with ArabClicks, you can share an exclusive coupon code for a top store like Noon, H&M or Mumzworld to give your audience unmatched discounts on the best products.
You can also share a tracked SmartLink to a product you’re promoting with an affiliate marketing offer like Jumia, Sephora, or Home Centre.
Before we continue with top tips on how to create your Facebook Ads – now is the perfect opportunity to join the ArabClicks Network. Affiliate market with the BEST network in the Arab world and get showered with best discount codes and coupons that you can share with your audience to build their trust and loyalty to you and your page. You’ll also get to work with the most sought-after advertisers and earn the highest paying commissions in the affiliate marketing world.
Join ArabClicks NOW
2. Create Facebook Ads: Promote a Post
- Make an image, video, or text post. As mentioned at the end of Step 1, you can share ArabClicks coupon codes or tracked links as part of your post. Include clear, exciting calls-to-action to motivate your audience to click your links or use your discount codes!
- Promote your Post. Turn your post into an Ad by creating an advertising account:
Click on the “Promote Post” button in the lower left corner of your share to complete the details of the post promotion, such as:
- Target audience
- Length of time to promote
- Payment method
Of course the same creative and text you used in your post is then used in your ad.
3.Create Facebook Ads: Create a New Campaign
- Choose a name for the campaign
- Choose a goal for the campaign
Your campaign goal might be:
- reaching and increasing awareness of you and your content (product / service, brand / business)
- increasing the traffic of visitors to a specific channel such as a website or landing page
- increasing the number of conversions by reaching people interested in your service or product
- Create your target audience for your campaign– Facebook Ads allow you to target audiences according to:
- demographics (generation, gender, geography, language),
- interests (audiences with interests that match your marketing / promotional activity),
- behaviors (audiences who have shopping patterns that make them potential customers to buy your product or service)
- & other characteristics
- In addition, you can target your own audience (your followers) and set specific categories within your follower base to who you can re-target your ad campaign.
- You can also use a mailing list, or a list of site visitors you collected using Facebook pixels and other ways
4. Create Facebook Ads: Optimize Your Ad Content
- Create ads from your valuable content!
- You can use your published posts & promote or create new ads within an ad group.
- Multiple ads help you better evaluate and compare ads, and better evaluate your marketing / promotional performance
- Post creative creative designs such as photos and videos with optimized dimensions for the best presentation
- Focus on originality and quality
- Use CTAs to Invite your audience to take clear and decisive action
- Share ArabClicks discount codes & coupons to give your audience amazing exclusive discounts
- Don’t forget the 20:80 ratio between the text and the total image area
- Schedule ads – set the dates and times when your ads will be shown
5. Create Facebook Ads: Check All Details And ‘Submit’ your campaign!
6. Create Facebook Ads: Connect Your Instagram
To easily post your ads to Instagram, connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account. This is how:
- Open your Facebook page
- Click on “Settings”
- Choose Instagram ads
- Click on “add account”
- Add your Instagram account username and password.
We’ve hope you’ve enjoyed this step-by-step guide for affiliate marketers on how to create Facebook Ad and Instagram Ads. Facebook & Instagram Ads can help you achieve your affiliate marketing goals and by giving you a boost with your digital marketing strategy. Instagram and Facebook Ads are some of the best tools professional affiliate marketers have at their disposal to ensure a positive return on investment – especially when you can intelligently set your budget and set maximum spending limits daily.
Make sure to choose the optimal goal for your campaign and define the target audience and the promotional / marketing category in your campaign carefully, as all these factors determine how much your ad will cost and to whom it will be shown. Be warned, if you pick a particularly in-demand topic and audience, you may be required to raise the bid price to compete.
ArabClicks coupon codes are ideal for embedding in your Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads as they supercharge your number of conversions in real terms, allowing you to earn more money from commissions.
To get the best ArabClicks profit-generating discount codes from the best affiliate marketing programs for the most important and largest advertisers and brands in the Arab world and beyond, join the ArabClicks Network now!