Make more money with our step-by-step guide to Google AdWords for beginners
Are you doing well affiliate marketing with your website – but interested in boosting your affiliate marketing income? You might be interested in AdsWords for Affiliates marketers, so here is our Google AdWords for beginners step-by-step guide. We teach you Google Ads Made Simple so you can get the most out of your PPC and SEM and increase your affiliate marketing button line!
Do you want to upgrade your affiliate marketing and promotional activities and appear on the first results page in the Google search engine? Do you want to do this with minimal effort — as soon as possible — and within a limited budget? The problem is … you do not know where to start! Read our Google AdWords for Beginners Step by Step Tutorial Guide!
When talking about search engine marketing, there is no doubt that Google Ads (also called Google AdWords for beginners) is the most influential and most used among the different advertisers available to Affiliate Marketers.
Affiliate marketers who invest money in Google Ads are making a smart move to advance their promotional activities. Google Ads provide more accurate access to new audiences, specifically desired target audiences. This attracts more traffic to the advertised channel, raising awareness of its content, and increasing the number of conversions: in other words, you’ll earn more money!
AdWords for Affiliate Marketers: What are Google Ads and why are they important for affiliates!
So, you may be wondering why you should use ArabClick’ Google AdWords for beginners guide in your next marketing campaign?
Google AdWords for beginners teaches you step-by-step to ensure that you achieve your marketing goals with minimal effort, with super speed and a budget that you set yourself.
- Google is the most popular search engine
Knowing that Google is the most used search engine among Internet users, most of those looking for services or products to meet their needs or solve their problems (temporary or chronic) use the Google search engine. By purchasing a Google Ad, you ensure that your services, products, or information appears in front of potential customers who need your product, services, or information at any given time.
- Google Ads is the fastest way to appear at the top of the search results
To start with, Google AdWords for beginners is not a substitute for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)! You pay Google to show your ad on the first results page. But expert SEO makes sure that your website appears at a reasonably high ranking for the end-user’s search terms or search phrases. It would be unrealistic to expect that your webpage about the newest and greatest smartphone would appear on the front page of SERP for a user who is searching for how to adopt a cat. Unless adopting cats is part of your advertising campaign – “buy our smartphone, and it includes a screensaver with pictures of cats that want to be adopted”.
ArabClicks’ Google AdWords for beginners guide is the tool you should start with when creating Google advertising campaigns. It guarantees success in not only exact term matching, but also in near term matching for a time frame you, the advertiser, define yourself. This is called a campaign duration.
However, to ensure long-term success, you must follow SEO strategies to compete with other affiliate marketers, market yourself, and promote your services, products, and channels.
You also must follow sound SEO strategies in order to make a full and complete ad campaign for your products, services, and information.
Do you want to improve the search engines on your site as SEO experts? Get your site to the top of search results in Google with 9 essential steps you take yourself!
- Determine your daily and monthly budget levels
You set the overall campaign budget, daily spend level, and bid price as well! You only compete with what you have.
- Only pay for results
You pay Google only for results, i.e. the number of clicks that have already been made. Additionally, you set your own CPC price (cost-per-click) within the bid auction. You have many strategies for setting your CPC, depending on your campaign type and your campaign goals.
You will not invest your money in vain!!
- Target specific locations, demographics, interests, income levels, and other more.
You can create your own audience according to commonalities that bring them together. Is it where they live? Is it their specific age group? Is it their religion? Is it their income level? Is it what they have searched for in the past? Is it their gender? Is it recent life events? Think about those things when deciding who you want to target with your Google Ad.
- Re-target potential customers – Remarketing.
You can re-target customers who have clicked on your ads in the past or visited your site without completing the required action. This feature is extremely important to increase awareness of your services and achieve conversions from clicks to sales.
- Take advantage of text, audio, and video in ads
Google allows you to use text, images (visual content), or video (audiovisual content) with special features that match your campaign goals and target audiences, tools to measure the performance of your ads, and track all statistics generated from them.
- Keep track of your ad performance
Google provides you with various tools to track and evaluate your campaign performance, at all levels of the campaign (campaign, ad groups, ads, keywords), so that you can get all the statistics and results on the homepage of your Google AdWords for beginners account, which varies according to the goal of the campaign and the type of campaign , Of which:
- Keyword performance
- Click scale and click through rate
- Track successful referrals (number of conversions, conversion rate, cost per conversion, etc.)
- Search terms and keywords report
- ROI (Return on investment) measurement
- Measure interactions with display or video ads (hover over images, video playback rates, etc.).
Google Ads Made Simple: How to Begin with Google Ads for Affiliate Marketers
There are two modes to create a Google Ad campaign:
- AdWords for Affiliate Marketers – Option 1
Smart Mode, or Google AdWords for beginners
This is the mode we will show in detail in our article. This is a simplified Google AdWords for beginners campaign, in which you define the goal of your campaign and places of advertising, then Google, automatically, using Machine Learning technologies, manages the campaign and specifies its settings, such as : Set bids, define and adjust keywords, define ad extensions, and more.
- AdWords for Affiliate Marketers – Option 2
This is the AdWords for affiliate marketers who know how to set up and manage Google Ad campaigns themselves.
If you have experience in the world of search engine marketing (SEM), or have used Google Ads previously, and you want to learn more specialized knowledge, you can read our detailed guide for professionals. Learn everything you need to know about how to create a pro-level Google advertising campaign here! <LINK>
Remember! You can always go from smart mode to Expert mode. But once you go to Expert Mode, you cannot go back to smart mode.
To do this go to the tools icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then choose “Switch to Expert Mode”.
Google Ads Made Simple – Using Smart Mode
1. Create an account on the Google Ads Network
Go to ads.google.com and login. You will need your Gmail account to register. You can express login with your Gmail account. If you are already signed in to Google, you will not need to sign in again.
2. Choose the main goal of your ad campaign
Make sure to choose the direct campaign goal that you want to achieve, as the campaign goal later determines the type of campaign, the Google networks to show the ad, and the proposed bids.
You have three options:
- Receive more calls – Do you want the user action to be to call your store? If so, then this is the option to choose. This is targeted at mobile users who will see the phone number in the ad. When the user clicks on the ad, their mobile phone will dial the phone number.
- Get more sales or subscriptions on your website – The purpose of Adwords for Affiliate marketers is to get the user to go to your website. The target audience can either be new visitors or revisits. You want the right users to click through to increase clicks to sales.
- Attract more traffic to your store – Google Ads campaign to increase traffic to your actual store (ex: hotels, stores, etc.). In campaigns like this, tracking your visits and measuring your return on investment is a little more complicated, but not impossible.
3. Describe your business
Determine the business name and website of your business. This can be a website or a channel. This information is extremely important because it will appear within the funded ads. This is where you can say you want to use AdWords for affiliate marketing.
4. Determine where the Google Ad appears (geographic location)
Determine which physical places (countries or geographic regions) you want your Google Ad to appear.
Google Ads location targeting allows your ads to appear in the geographic locations that you choose: countries, areas within a country, a radius around a location, or location groups, which can include places of interest, your business locations, or tiered demographics.
5. Select your products and services
This option directs your Google Ads to targeted Google searches related to the product, service, or information that you have specified. The matches between the user’s search terms and your Google Ad terms can either be in one language, a few languages, or all languages.
6. Create your Google Ad
When you write your Google Ad, make sure to include in the text that is displayed to the user, the keyword terms.
Google advertising consists of three sections:
- Headline text – The headline text is made up of three headings, 30 characters each, separated by a vertical line. The maximum total text is 90 characters.
- Description – Describe the product or service you are advertising. Include a stimulating “call to action” to encourage the user to do the action. You can have two descriptions – 90 characters each, for a total of 180 characters.
- URL– Specify the address of your site or the page you want the lead to go to when they click on your ad.
I would recommend using a different editor to design your ad. Since your ad should include your keywords, you should have your keyword planner nearby for reference.
7. Set your spending budget!
Choose one of your proposed budgets or set your own. You can update the budget at any time!
- Suggested Budget – Budget shows an average daily spending and a maximum spending per month (approximately 30.4 days). Even if the daily expense is greater or less than the daily average, the total spending for the month will never exceed your maximum budget specified.
- Entering a Budget – You can define the budget you want. You can see the range of budgets your competitors are investing.
8. Review your Ad
You can adjust your campaign settings from this page by clicking “Edit” in each level.
- Campaign name (adjustable) – Google pre-sets a default name, but the default name can be changed.
- The goal of the campaign
- The Google ad you created
- Estimated Level of Performance: The number of times your ad appears and the number of clicks
- The geographic locations where your ad will appear
- Products and services
- Budget: daily average and maximum monthly spending
9. Select the payment method
- Select your country, and enter the discount coupon code if you have one.
- Determine how to make payments:
- Automatic payments – Your Google Ads are paid for after your Google Ads have run. This is 30 days after your last automatic payment or when the maximum budget you allocated has been reached.
- Manual Payments – Your Google Ads are paid for before your Google Ads have run. You Google Ads run until the money runs out.
- Choose the payment method that suits you: a credit card, a debit card, or a bank account transfer.
- Complete your personal information, and then click “Submit”! Your first Google AdWords for beginners is complete!
10. Launch your ad campaign
You have just launched your Google AdWords for beginners campaign, according to your stated goals and your stated budget.
You can track your campaign performance and statistics at all levels on the homepage of your Google Ads account, in order to get the most out of your investment in funded ads.
You can review your performance in every level and in any date range you define yourself: the campaign in general, ad groups, ads, and keywords used. Check the number of clicks, cost, level of spending, and return on investment continuously at each level, and generate reports for each campaign factor to track changes, performance, and results such as clicks, impressions, cost, etc.
AdWords for affiliate marketers (PPC) is not a substitute for SEO, organic reach, upgrading your content, and constantly improving your user experience on your site or channel!
Investing in AdWords for affiliate marketers is a smart move to achieve marketing, promotional, or advertising goals within a specific time range. Google Ads for affiliate marketers allow you to increase your marketing, promotional, or advertising activities while ensuring you reach the RIGHT customers for a positive return on investment (ROI).
We at ArabClicks offer our affiliate marketers a wide range of affiliate programs from the BEST GCC/MENA and international advertisers. We also offer our affiliate marketers everything they need to advance their marketing and promotional activities.
In addition to the best CPA/CPS/CPL marketing programs for the most important and largest advertisers and brands in the Arab world and globally, we provide the best coupon codes that you can share with your audience and generate profits.
We use the latest methods and tools to make money online and we provide courses, articles and guides that show you step by step how to make huge profits in affiliate marketing. Join us at ArabClicks now. Make your dreams come true!